zone what?

I was wondering if someone knows of a site or something whereby I can tell what zone I'm living in.....(Canada)
thanks JoAnne
BHG.com

http://www.usna.usda.gov/Hardzone/ushzmap.html
JoAnne wrote:

The latest edition of Sunset's Western Garden Book extends its zone mapping system into the southern portions of British Columbia and Alberta. This system takes into account not only winter chill but also such climate issues as the length of growing season, summer heat, winds, and when the rainy season occurs. For some areas, it even takes into account how atmospheric moisture from the ocean moderates the intensity of sunlight.
--

David E. Ross
<http://www.rossde.com/