Zero Turn Mowers - Which One?

I am in need of a new mower, I have had a tractor style for the past 20 years and now I don't need the snowthrower attachment anymore so I am looking at Zero Turn Mowers.

I mow just over 2 acres of yard, not lawn someday a lawn as we have been working at it. With my JD214 46" cut about a 3 - 4 hour job.

I would like to stay in the $3000 or less range, but if there a good reason I could look into the 4k range but not interested at looking at the 7K - 8K range.

I have been looking at a Cub Cadet RZT 50, 50" for $3000 22HP Briggs &Stratton Intek twin.

Husky 17HP B & S single for $2700 and a Husky 17HP Kolher Single for $3000 both 42" cut

Any input on these two good or bad or any other ideas.

Thanks much

Reply to
jjlrrw