yup - is's snowing

... on May 15.
http://www.intellicast.com/National/Radar/Current.aspx?location=USMI0758
snipped-for-privacy@ccanoemail.ca wrote:

scattered showers, some snow may fall here today too, 36F now.
songbird
On 5/15/2016 8:17 AM, songbird wrote:

It was a bit nippy at the track this morning but certainly no snow nor frost. Good thing since I have relatively tender plants set out on the front porch now. My 'vegetable garden' (two 5-gallon buckets converted to bottom-watering planters with Patio tomato plants) already have decent sized fruits and I'd hate to lose the first ones of the season before they ripen.
John McGaw wrote: ...

so far we've avoided the two most recent frost warnings. i hope this will continue now that the strawberries are flowering.
we did have a little bit of snow yesterday, but nothing stuck.
songbird