Yuccy Yucca

Hi,
Can anyone help with some Yucca advise please.
The botton bits of my outdoor Yucca turned a light dead looking colour some months ago. It is wilted in appearance, the leaves now drooping.
Are there any disadvantages to taking the unsightly leaves off, or should I leave them on?
Many thanks
Greg T
Which outdoor Yucca? There are many species and cultivars of Yucca grown outdoors. Some are stemless rosettes and others are arborescent. Many of the arborescent types form a skirt of dead leaves to protect the stems.
In which part of the country are you? It does make a difference.

".... In which part of the country are you? It does make a difference. ......."
Or even what country?
--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries