Yoo Hoo.... Bill W.... favor

Last year you posted a list of planting times in summer for fall crops, I believe. Was that what it was? I think it was from Organic Gardening in the past.
Given my organizational proclivities, and given the porous nature of my brain, ("my brain is like a sieve"...T Dolby)....I cannot find the damn list, Bruder.
I cannot find it on drives and *could* recreate from <shudder> books, or a search, but if you have the list layin' about, could you help an old fart, or two? Zootal and Charlie need some info.
Thanks Charlie
"The man who never dreams, goes slowly mad." ~~Thomas Dolby
On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 20:57:43 -0500, Charlie wrote:

Never mind.........I have my reasons.
Charlie

Here you go! This for zone 5 .
Bill
Late Planting Guide From Seed From an old Organic Magazine
Frost date is Oct 15 Last frost May 15
Your dates may differ due to your climate
July 4 100 days till Oct 15
Frost tender
85 days Snap Beans by July 25 97 days Corn by July 4 86 days Cucumbers by July 25 110 days Tomatoes by June 25 81 days Squash by Aug 1
Survive Light Frost
90 days Cauliflower by July 25 84 days Chinese Cabbage by July 25 74 days Beets by Aug 15 113 days Endive by June 25 63 days Kohlrabi by Aug 30 76 days Loose Leaf Lettuce by Aug 1r 96 days Head Lettuce by July 4 70 days Peas by Aug 15
Survive Heavy Frost
99 days Cabbage by July 4 85 days Carrots by July 25 70 days Chard by Aug 15 90 days Collards by July 4 95 days Broccoli by July 4 120 days Brussels Sprouts by June 15 95 days Kale by July 4 42 days Radishes Summer by Sept 5 72 days Radishes Winter by Aug 15 64 days Spinach by Aug 25 51 days Turnips by Sept 15
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA