Yellowing Courgettes

Hello All,

I have some courgettes on my allotment plot and while most are ok, some are turning yellow at the ends. Any ideas? its not like blossom end rot as they still seam sound but are turning yellow as they grow. Growth seams to be stunted towards this yellowing area. I have watered well and not too much and fed with liquid manure.

Thanks

Reply to
tigersprout

This seems to happen at the beginning. Pick them off. Good zuchs (courgettes) will follow.

Reply to
Billy