Year End Closeouts on Garden Items - Suggestions???

Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for some good quality, but affordable garden sculptures. I realize we are going into winter, but only part of the country suffers cold weather. Can anyone guide me in the right direction. Mail order or internet sales are OK. Any contact information is appreciated.

Thank you

Reply to
Jr

Pick up a copy of "Fine Gardening" or "Horticulture" magazine. In the back of every issue they have a shopping guide listing sources for all sorts of garden ornaments and sculptures in a range of prices. Be aware that shipping costs on any of these could be steep - most are not very lightweight.

Don't know about other parts of the country, but there is not a year end close out on these types of items at garden centers or specialty stores in this area. At least, not the ones you'd want to purchase, anyway :-)

pam - gardengal

Reply to
Pam - gardengal

I hope you will find this information valuable.

Check out

is a wide selection of Outdoor/Indoor Statues perfect for the garden or anywhere around the house.

Reply to
Rosco