Yazoo/Kees Mower parts?

Sorry if I'm the wrong group, couldn't find anything better. I'm looking for replacement parts (Filters etc) for a Yazoo/Kees ZT MAX. If I can avoid buying a $20 oil filter by replacing it with the same filer with a Fram name or any other name for $5. I'd love to do it. I can't find a replacement part for the Hydraulic Oil Filter, Yazoo/Kees 102606. I've found Kohler engine filters on Fram's site for the oil & air filters.
Also anyplace on the web to learn more about the hydraulic oil pumps? I replaced the left pump last year and now can't seem to get the mower adjusted properly. If I maintain full speed, I can't backup with the left side, if I adjust so I can turn properly, I lose about 25-33% of my speed. Is there some adjustment on the pump itself to adjust how fast it moves the oil?
Thanks, again I apologize if this is not the right group, and would gladly post in the proper group if someone knows a better place.
Bryan
Bryan wrote:

You didn't look very hard did you.

USDA Zone 8