Yard Work As Viewed From Heaven....

Hey Group,
I thought this was a very funny and short story that illustrates many people that I know, including myself.
Read this 2 minute article and see how really funny, or sad, it really is.
What do you think?
http://www.gcbl.org/land/landscaping/yard-work-as-viewed-from-heaven
Best Regards,
Brian from Wisconsin
In article

Plant life like us have no justification. Just is. We can work with it or fight it. An example my house 35 years old was insulated real well to cut back on energy. Good idea except the extra insulation trapped moisture and rot in sued. I deal with it by removing the rot and just increasing the air flow and letting the rain follow its path. So god gave us many plants and some unlike the forbidden fruit can be nasty. Poison Ivy, sumac, oak even peanuts for some folks. Still the challenge to work with what we got given is good work. How we do it is the moral issue.
Bill just put some primer on the house rot metal stuff. Minutes ago.
68 F dew point over 62 still the grill was made ready.
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

Not all who wander are lost.