Xmas cactus question

I have this plant blooming beautiful white flowers and still some buds that have yet to open. Do i keep watering it as it gets dry to see if the buds would open, or would that cause it to drop those buds?
On 23 Nov 2004 00:27:47 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Wishy13764) wrote:

When the soil gets dry, wait several days more, then water. During the budding stage, it needs less water. Zygocactus are very sensitive to overwatering and "wet feet." My Thanksgiving cactus is absolutely beautiful (very light pink and white flowers), and my Christmas cactus is setting buds, lots of them. Both were kept outdoors last summer where they got morning sun.