Wysteria question

What is the proper way to go about growing Wysteria from seeds? Should I nick the shell and wrap in a moist cloth first? I can't find much info on starting from seed, and most nurseries sell only live root plants.
I'm anxious to try and do this, I have about 15 huge seeds, I'd love to succeed with. :)
Thanks!
I just potted mine up the seed coats didn't seem to be all that hard. I had decent germination and the seedlings are strong. Just think from seed to bloom in 15 or 20 years!

Well this certainly is good news! :) Okie-dokie, I'll try a few "as is" and see what we get.

Terrible, isn't it? Heh.
I have a few Dragon's Blood Tree seeds too...directions say it takes about 20 years for that too. Most unfortunate!
Thanks for the info. :)
snipped-for-privacy@localnet.com wrote:

When I first saw the plant I didn't recognize it as a wisteria, it had cream colored blossums and had been pruned as a standard for perhaps 100 yrs. I picked up a few seed pods. A few weels later some realtor had cut them down and paved over them, I'd have been willing to pay for and remove them.