Writing Contributor wanted

Hi all

I am the editor of

dedicated to th Landscape and Garden industries.

I am looking for guest writers who want to share their passion fo gardening. This can be in any form. For example you might be a law enthusiast or expert or into roses or apple trees. You might be a garden photographer or an expert paver.

Whatever you do, love or aspire to I would like to share you experience and experiences with our readers.

If you are interested then please send your articles or stories to m at snipped-for-privacy@landscapejuice.com

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards

Juice

-- Juicer

Reply to
Juicer

How much $$$$$$$$$ ???

Reply to
JoeSpareBedroom

Hi

I was thinking the prestige would be enough :-0)

I was hoping to find passionate authors who would write to share their passion and show off their efforts.

Thanks for your interest

Reply to
Philip Voice