Writing Contributor wanted

Hi all
I am the editor of http://www.landscapejuice.com dedicated to th Landscape and Garden industries.
I am looking for guest writers who want to share their passion fo gardening. This can be in any form. For example you might be a law enthusiast or expert or into roses or apple trees. You might be a garden photographer or an expert paver.
Whatever you do, love or aspire to I would like to share you experience and experiences with our readers.
If you are interested then please send your articles or stories to m at snipped-for-privacy@landscapejuice.com
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards
Juice
-- Juicer

How much $$$$$$$$$ ???
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Hi
I was thinking the prestige would be enough :-0)
I was hoping to find passionate authors who would write to share their passion and show off their efforts.
Thanks for your interest