worms

I have huge mounds of dirt on my lawn from worms. It is the ugliest thing to look at and don't know what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?
I have huge mounds of dirt on my lawn from worms. It is the ugliest thing to look at and don't know what to do. Does anyone have any suggestions for me?

Yes. Crawl back into your mother.

it normally indicates your soil is fertile and working correctly. Worm activity is important for good living soil. Leave them to do their job.
rob
You might enjoy fishing?
--

BetsyB