Worm tea potency

Large bag of Starbuck's free grounds used as feed stock. Diluted to 1/10 as generally recommended. How soon after application (1 tsp per 2 gallon container) should I see results?
In article

A little more back ground seems as if it would be in order, unless you are directing this to someone in particular.
Reading the worm tea leaves, uh, grounds, you are making a compost tea (nod if I'm correct) while, if I remember correctly, your yard is pretty much frozen solid all the way down to hell at this point (if I can say that, I used a small "h" so I'm not promoting any particular hell).
So you must be using this on a house plant or, you have an industrial strength greenhouse or, ? If the plant is healthy, you may not notice any change in activity (part of the activity would depend on length of daylight). If the plant, tries to push when it should go dormant in the cold, it just might kill it.
So like I started out saying, fill us in a bit: plant type and situation.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars