Worm quest

Hi, I'd like to buy some worms to feed the Robins and other birds in the back yard. I bought some mealworms from Grubco.com--great site. But now I'm looking for real worms, too, since mealworms are really the larvae of beetles.
I remember seeing about a year ago on the Wisdom Channel (a cable network) that there is a single worm farm that sells a huge percentage of all the worms bought, but I can't recall the name of the farm. Would anyone happen to know the name, or perhaps offer your own favorite worm farm? Thanks very much.

If you find these worms, how do you plan on feeding them to the birds? Just curious what step 2 might be.