Worm Composting

Page 2 of 2
On 1/23/07 7:20 AM, in article ep727g$tb4$ snipped-for-privacy@lust.ihug.co.nz, "George.com"

That would work, NOT!

Substitute "boat" for "rod". Tell him your daughter wants to enter the Bassmaster tournament, which she will win because kids *always* catch more fish. It seems to be a law of nature.
On 1/24/07 8:05 AM, in article aQIth.1246$ snipped-for-privacy@news02.roc.ny,

It still wouldn't work. New sports car might, but I can seem to find a way to tie to worms....

having
how
buy
more
tell him hes getting one of these http://www.aquada.co.nz /
may sell it to him.
rob
On 1/25/07 3:46 AM, in article ep9qlb$rn7$ snipped-for-privacy@lust.ihug.co.nz, "George.com"

That looks like fun
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:04:06 -0500, Cheryl Isaak
I have been worm composting for over 10 years. I invested in a Can o Worms and it has been an easy "hobby". I feed them coffee grounds and veggie scraps (pre-cooked. The recycling benefits outwheigh the plant nutrition benefits.
It is a good lesson for your child on diverting food waste from landfills/garbage disposal. The science of worms is also fascinating.
Good Luck.