Worm castings - spoiled?

Just spent HOURS redoing my messy garden storage area; replacing shelves, throwing stuff out. Sweaty but gratifying.
Found a HUGE container of worm castings bought last year. Please tell me I don't have to throw it out; that stuff doesn''t come cheap.
Persephone

Decay, rot, spoilage are needed for rebirth. I can't imagine a garden without death and decay. Sterile is not life. Don't forget to throw in killing and mayhem.
Bill
PS Much better to have your own worms who love rotting matter.
--
S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
<Persephone> wrote in message

Still good stuff, it will still have nutrients in it and add organic matter to your soil. If fine and crumbly might be a good lawn fertiliser.
rob