Worm castings - spoiled?

Still good stuff, it will still have nutrients in it and add organic matter to your soil. If fine and crumbly might be a good lawn fertiliser.

rob

Reply to
George.com

Just spent HOURS redoing my messy garden storage area; replacing shelves, throwing stuff out. Sweaty but gratifying.

Found a HUGE container of worm castings bought last year. Please tell me I don't have to throw it out; that stuff doesn''t come cheap.

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone

Decay, rot, spoilage are needed for rebirth. I can't imagine a garden without death and decay. Sterile is not life. Don't forget to throw in killing and mayhem.

Bill

PS Much better to have your own worms who love rotting matter.

Reply to
William Wagner