Wood sorrel (sour grass) Oxalis

As an ornamental????
I saw pots for sale at at least 3 different nurseries - dark and light leaved ones!
ACK - whose bright idea was THAT! Cheryl
I have a couple of patches, different varieties. I love it. Karen

are you sure it was wood sorrel? I have purple leafed Oxalis and Iron cross oxalis and love them both. And WILD "sour grass" oxalis that has yellow flowers and little "pickle" seedpods that are wonderful to munch on in a salad or just passing by, but I don't think anyone would deliberately sell it in pots around here. they'd be the laughing stock of the town! madgardener about to unleash a ramble that has taken long to birth and pang over

Oh, I'm sure. It's wood sorrel all right - I looked at the pots - same size leaves, flowers and seed pods.
On 6/12/05 10:43 PM, in article 42acefc9 snipped-for-privacy@news.vic.com, "madgardener"

unbelievable............and I have it growing wild...............