witch's broom ginko

hello, does anyone have any information (pref a picture) of this tree? came across it in researching some trees for our garden but having difficulty finding much information on it. does it have the same characteristics as the larger cousin?
thanks!
Try http://www.theplantlady.net /
This is where I bought mine several years ago.
-- David J. Bockman, Fairfax, VA (USDA Hardiness Zone 7) email: snipped-for-privacy@beyondgardening.com http://beyondgardening.com/Albums