Wisteria No Bloom

My Wisteria was planeted 9 years ago. And it still diesn't bloom. I fertlize it and everything. No Flowers. But others in my area grow wildly and bloom with magnum force. What is a lad to do?
Tino
On 21 May 2005 19:26:17 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@linuxmail.org opined:

Take a stick and start hitting the trunk. It will think it's being killed and may bloom next spring. Stress also helps them bloom. Stop giving it nitrogen, even if it becomes chlorotic or suffers low N signs. Get it blooming once and then address yellowing foliage with green veins.
snipped-for-privacy@linuxmail.org wrote:

Read up on them. You are probably taking too good care of it.

USDA Zone 8
Hate to tell you this but the one my neighbor planted about 30 years ago bloomed last spring for the first time with only one bloom. This year it bloomed normally. He never got to see it bloom before he died.
Cea