Wisteria No Bloom

My Wisteria was planeted 9 years ago. And it still diesn't bloom. I fertlize it and everything. No Flowers. But others in my area grow wildly and bloom with magnum force. What is a lad to do?

Tino

Reply to
teak

Take a stick and start hitting the trunk. It will think it's being killed and may bloom next spring. Stress also helps them bloom. Stop giving it nitrogen, even if it becomes chlorotic or suffers low N signs. Get it blooming once and then address yellowing foliage with green veins.

Reply to
Bourne Identity

Read up on them. You are probably taking too good care of it.

Reply to
Travis

Hate to tell you this but the one my neighbor planted about 30 years ago bloomed last spring for the first time with only one bloom. This year it bloomed normally. He never got to see it bloom before he died.

Cea

Reply to
Celeste Evans