Winterization of Endless Summer Hydrangea (zone 4)

This will be our first year with Endless Summer Hydrangeas. We are looking for tips/tricks for winterzation so we a get big beautiful bush next year.
Any suggestions?

Since no one seems to be able to help you, try here. http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/hydra / I am too new at Hydras to help much
Betsy
thanks for the help.
anyone else?
betsyb wrote:

The reason Endless Summer Hydrangeas bloom longer is because they start blooming on old wood and end up blooming on new wood. So don't cut off any old wood you want to form next years flowers. Usually you would prune them after they finish blooming on old wood. You could remove the oldest stalks (previous years) and keep the more recent ones (this years).