Winter Sowing

Any winter sowers here?
There's a recent article in a Jersey newspaper.
It's a good way to get a head start on sprouting seeds. I also find its a great way to keep gardening in the winter, and the season seems to go faster. When spring comes I have a lot of sprouts ready to go.
The Gardenweb has a lot of details, and a forum.