Winter garden broccoli question.

I have been growing a winter garden made up of collards, broccoli, cabbage and cauliflower in a raised garden bed. My question concerns my broccoli. I harvested the broccoli heads last december and thoroughly enjoyed them due to the enhanced taste over store bought. I have allowed the plants to continue to grow and they produced yellow flowers and finally went to seed. The plants themselves continue to look hearty through 20s degree (F) temperatures and are beginning to show signs of new heads forming where the leaves join the main stalk. Will the new heads continue to develop throughout the spring and result in a second harvest?
In article

Whenever I get those secondary heads, they stay small. Up until they start separating and blossom. They won't get anywhere near the size of the main head.
--
Want Freebies?
http://www.TheFreeStuffList.com /