Winnipeg Gardeners?

I'm very new to the city and would like to meet up with other Winnipeg Gardeners. I have one of those teeny tiny 25' city lots, but want to make the most of what I have.

Email me if you are interested in sharing your knowledge of what plants are native, where to buy plants, good plant swaps, garden clubs in the city... anything garden related :)

Katherine

Reply to
Shaynelle