Windmill Mole Chaser + joke - no fooling

For those needing something silly or funny today:

Windmill Mole Chaser, Harborfreight, Item 47987

WINDMILL MOLE CHASER Decorative and Humane Rid your yard and garden of plant damaging moles without the use of dangerous toxins or traps. Windmill-style fan creates an underground ruckus that sends moles packing. Smooth spinning ball bearing shaft Blade dimensions: 18''L x 2-1/2''W Overall dimensions: 19-1/8''L x 18-1/8''W Weight: 2.30 lbs. Pole not included.

Joke: Once upon a time there was a papa mole, a mama mole, and a baby mole. They lived in a hole near a farm house out in the country.

One fine morning, the papa mole stuck his head out of the hole and said, "Mmmmm, I smell sausage!"

Hearing this, the mama mole poked through also and said, "Mmmmm, I smell pancakes!"

The baby mole, excited by the talk, tried to get to the hole but couldn't squeeze between mom and dad.

Disappointed, the baby mole cried "The only thing I smell is molasses!"

Reply to
Salty Thumb

Very Funny!!! . My great-great grandpa used to put empty Clorox bleach bottles on a pole after he had cut "wings" in them and they spinned with the wind. (Didn't get rid of the moles, though.) Sue in Mi. (zone 5)

Reply to
SAS567