Wind Chimes

Sounds like a lot of the readers of this thread would be interested in purchasing a set of the windchimes I manufacture. They are made out of foam rubber.

Reply to
TOM KAN PA

On some gardening show, I saw a curious set of windchimes designed to have the clanging bits stuffed in an opening in the top of the mobile arrangement, so that they wouldn't be left to knock together day & night, but would only be dangled for special occasions at reasonable hours. I still wouldn't want such crap in my yard, but at least someone was THINKing about the negatives in developing that design.

-paghat the ratgirl

Reply to
paghat

wouldn't that be a wind thunk?

Reply to
Philip Lewis

Unfortunately, this isn't going to do it, just five acres.

Now, at least a quarter mile *might* be sufficient....

Linda H.

Reply to
Tallgrass

Reply to
Karen

I was home sick with the flu once when, to pass the time, I started reading "The Stand."

Reply to
Mark Anderson

I don't have wet dreams. I have a 42 year old husband!

animaux

I also used copper piping that you can buy at a hardware store (the heavier

1" pipe used for plumbing) and made windchimes. A 10' piece cost almost nothing and a little pipe cutter was just a few dollars if that. They are very easy to use and give a nice cut. Use sandpaper to smooth the edges. My son who a musician said to just make them 1" difference in length and that worked well for me. I then drilled a hole 1" from the top to run a nylon string through. The only hard part was getting the hole symetrically straight. It would have been nice to have had a drill press rather than judging by eye.

DKat

Reply to
D Kat