Win Jamie Oliver Prizes

Hi fellow garden banters :-)
I have just noticed this competition that Hayes Garden World are doing, you can win up to 24 Jamie Oliver products (garden related).
I was told to share with my friends and family, but i thought why not share with the entire Garden Banter Forum??? I think everybody should give it a go as it is so simple to enter, I'll post how to enter below, if anyone has any questions please send me a message or reply to this thread.
Search Hayes Garden World in Google, and there should be a Jamie Oliver section on the website.
Good luck!!!
--
AidanJones436

You'll need it in gardenbanter. gardenbanter has been a broken sewer pipe of solicitations for help with ill conceived school projects, self-serving advertisements, and moronic adolescent humor that is spewing into the American newsgroup rec.gardens. While there is no way to censor this unsolicited crap, it is revelatory that ukians don't complain about the degradation of a bulletin board, that reflects poorly on the nation as a whole. If you have any gardening questions, I strongly recommend you go to uk.rec.gardening, where there are real gardeners who are familiar with U.K. growing conditions. rec.gardens, and rec.gardens.edible will try to assist with gardening questions, but because of gardenbanter's history, you may face some animosity to your posts.
--

Billy

E Pluribus Unum

You don't have to get those messages. I disallowed all messages originating from gardenbanter. I only get them when someone replies to the idiots.
On 3/13/2012 8:44 AM, AidanJones436 wrote:

Can I get my SPAM in cans please? At least that is edible in an emergency or can be barter material for trading with Hawaiians.
John McGaw;953292 Wrote: > On 3/13/2012 8:44 AM, AidanJones436 wrote:-

> doing,

> below,

> Oliver

> emergency

its not spam? just thought id let everyone know
--
AidanJones436