Will Busy Lizzies survive indoors?

Hi I'm new to the forum and looking for some advice please. I've had some Busy Lizzies (Impatiens) which have been outdoors all summer and I've brought them indoors for the winter. I did this last year and took cuttings and they all died, so i have not taken cuttings this year, will they survive until next summer?
--
gardening_nut

I've both brought them in and taken cuttings. The usually do quite well on my sun porch until about March. We have long cold winters in this area.(zone4/5) so it's really nice to have some blooming plants for as long as possible.

gardening_nut wrote:

Possibly if you can give them strong light such as in a sun-facing window.
David

Nothing will live in a dark corner or if infested with teeny spider mites. They will survive, if clean, in a sunny to partly sunny west or south window. Cuttings root quickly in water. I rarely lose one of these plants.