Wild Sweet Peas

Firstly, can I say hi to everyone on the forum! I'm new so HI!

I have what I think is a Wild Sweet Pea in my Garden. This is a lovely plant, that grows back every year. I would like to get more of this plant. Is there anyway I can collect seeds from it to grow more?

Many thanks

Reply to
ydraigcoch

If it flowers and sets peas, those are the seeds. Since peas self- fertilize, you'll get clones of the parent.

Chris

Reply to
Chris