Wild Garlick problem

Hello everyone,
my first visit to site, can anyone advise me on how to get rid of wil garlick please, garden has allways been full of it, have tried pullin up, digging up and sodium chlorate but allways comes back wit avengeance.
Thanks Lizzi
-- lizzie

Move.
In all seriousness, just keep pulling. I've got it, too, it's virulent!
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts