wild flowering plant indidinous to britain but not switzerland cira 1905?!

Hello, i'm reearching for a BBC TV drama and I just wondered if anyon
can suggest a wild flowering plant that can be bouhgt in flower NOW that would have appeared in the british isles in the early 1900's bu WOULD NOT BE FOUND in Switzerland? We wanted to use Monbretia but w can't get them in flower now, can we use Phlox or Lupins?? Please help Many thanks, gareth. PS please reply to my prsonal e-mail, thanks: snipped-for-privacy@beeb.ne
-- gareth
Quoting gareth:
Why should anyone bother to answer your query if you can't even be troubled to monitor the thread for responses?

Why shouldn't anyone?
-paghat the ratgirl
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html
gareth Wrote:

english bluebell.....god knows wot the latin for that is now
snake's head fritillary....Fritillaria meleagris
Gorse...Ulex europaeus
wood anemone ... Anemone nemorosa
globe flower ... Trollius europaeus
pasque flower ... Anemone pulsatilla