WILD

Brooklyn1

3 different species of birds in one shot. Nice going.
Reply to
Dan Espen

Often even more but they are very sharp eyed and spot me at the window. I feed them on the ground by tossing a 50-50 mixture of premium seed and cracked corn out my window. I no longer use a feeder as I've already lost two to black bears. I get lots of water fowl too; herons, egrets, all sorts of ducks, storks and cranes, and of course Canada geese by the hundreds.

Brooklyn1