Wierd Sunflower update

Of the 23 small heads this one plant now has, 4 of them are starting to bloom. I think this one plant is going to have a lot of trouble supporting all those seed heads<G>.
John DeBoo wrote:

John,
It may be worth providing support for the plant. You could have a prize winner there or even a mutated variety. Be sure to take lots of pictures.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850
Bill R wrote:

It just happens to be growing within 12" of the house so I'm going to support it via the underside of my eaves. Its just too neat to let break due to the load. Heads look small in comparison to the others and another popped open today.
Dwight Sipler wrote:

You can get seeds now for sunflowers that don't drop pollen. In some very nice colors, too.
-- Caren