Why garden in images---no need for a thousand words--

This tool
<http://tinypic.com/
enables the below real easy
<http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=XG9mM6HBW2WUFwVoKlKMmg%3D%3D
Thanks to Billy for pointing out its existence and just like that more folks have access to binaries.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

In article

Aw shucks, t'wernt nothin. I stole it from Omlette. Lord only knows where she stole it from;o)
It is handy though.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars

Duh.....one picture!?! Not much meat there, ya' old fart!

So's the Usenet, handy that is, ya' effing traitorious old fart.
Next thing, y'all will be extolling the virtue of gardening web forums. Know what I mean, Verne. I ain't following any of youse there.
Patooie.....you old effers just go sit in your rockers and leave the technical stuff to us jungers....web shit.......feh.....knuckle under, Bob, er, Bill(y)
Charlie