Why can't it be like this all the time?

It's 50 degrees, down more than twenty degrees from yesterday. The first hummingbird of the season is at his feeder at this moment. From every direction, the sound of lawn mowers drones -- by the way, my new little electric does an admirable job and makes short work of the grass in my front yard. Robins and magpies are fighting for ownership of insects revealed by mowing and weeding, while doves and finches quietly go for the seed and fruit mix. Volunteer grape hyacinths from the neighbors beds are in full bloom on my side of the fence. The sun is out. The sky is blue. And at the same time, compliments of the view from my kitchen window, I am watching a snow storm hit the east bench of the Wasatch Range on the side of the Salt Lake Valley opposite from me.
Spring.

First Hummer here 10 minutes ago. 32 F last night with same for this evening. Then lows of 50 he says with fingers crossed. Third person a sign of craziness for need of spring.
Bill
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA