Who Would Be an Opposite of a monsanto Shill or Apologist?

Joel Salatin.
Some of ya are familiar with this man and his work. His attitude towards farming also works small scale, as in gardening.
http://www.csmonitor.com/Environment/Living-Green/2009/1124/joel-salatin-advocates-a-better-way-to-raise-food
“We should at least be asking, Is there a righteous way to farm and an unrighteous way to farm? ... The first goal is to at least get people to appreciate that how we farm is a moral question,” he says. “Once you get to that point, then you can actually discuss: What is a moral farm? What is a moral way to raise a chicken?”
Add pictures here
βœ–

    LOL! If ever there were a prima facie irrefutable argument for twit lists, OP and the followup are it! They've slimed rec.gardens.edible, too, but folks there have ignored it so far. Who's going to save the world from the save-the-world zeolots?
Add pictures here
βœ–

Remember, a world is a terrible thing to lose.
βœ–
Snow melting a glimmer of mud Good yet the cold Hell in some world views Yields yet again... Eternal return played out yet again.
Bill again. Put my electric snow shovel away being in denial.
China Girl 5:29 David Bowie Wedding Singer Soundtrack 2 1/13/10 5:16 PM 1998 MPEG audio file
--
Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA

http://www.sheep.com/sounds/baasheep1.wav
βœ–
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.net wrote:

There is nothing inherently wrong with zealotry. While never ending enthusiasm can be a little annoying if you don't share it, there are far worse afflictions that we need to deal with.
I have trouble with those whose belief is non rational and absolutely excludes there being any other point of view, they will not listen or properly debate but merely proselytise . It is by debate that the non rational parts of our thoughts (and we all have them) can be ironed out. Even if we disagree with their views those who are honestly engaged with issues earn their place. Of course you have the right to twit filter them but before you do are you sure that there is nothing to learn from them?
Without a few zealots the world would be rather dull and probably change more slowly than is healthy.
David
Add pictures here
βœ–

Well without those sorts of save-the-world zealots, we'd still have slavery and many other appalling practices. They do get a bit OTT at times but I can live wiht it. I'm less tolerant though of the sorts of articles that was posted from the Christain Science Monitor - lots of christianity and so little science it wasn't worth my bandwidth.
Add pictures here
βœ–

You got my vote for dictator ;O)
βœ–
be given> wrote:

Great only 2.5 billion more votes to get :-))
Add pictures here
βœ–