Who can identify some of these cacti?

Here at this page http://members.cox.net/cactactactus Thanks.
That's a good question.
Where did you get these pigs in a poke?
Too many nondescript seedling plants and plants without flowers to make even good guesses.
You will need a real plant identification psychic to come up with decent names for most of them.

Cereus-validus..... Wrote:

Hi Cartman,
You might be able to find a psychic or two here. http://tinyurl.com/46qly
New
-- Newt
[I've omitted it.hobby.piante.cactus because it's likely to be a non-English newsgroup.]

I agree that many will be difficult to ID, especially the young specimens and the specimens not currently in flower or too immature to flower.
You will be able to get a few ID's on GardenWeb, though:
http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/cactigal /
My contribution would be that Opuntia 04 looks like ficus-indica, but I could be wrong.
Good luck!
--
John GOTTS < snipped-for-privacy@linuxsavvy.com> http://linuxsavvy.com/staff/jgotts

Oh yeah!!!
Lame guesses from the peanut gallery on GardenWeb should be a barrel of laughs!!!!
If you were smart, you'd ask the experts in the Cacti etc mailing list instead.
http://www2.labs.agilent.com/bot/cactus_home
http://linuxsavvy.com/staff/jgotts