White snake

Page 2 of 2
<Persephone> wrote in message > Maybe this is OT, maybe not.

Little googling found albino king snake, albino milk snake, albino (red) corn snake, albino gopher snake, albino rat snake, albino garter snake etc.
Try advanced search, albino "snake", english language.
--
Dave

Duh. I didn't think of "albino"; just called it "white".
Snake showed up again, this time in back yard. My housemate wanted to catch it but I was worried about liability in case...
This time Animal Control came promptly and caged it. Officer told me it was an Albino Corn Snake.
Posted on <alt.binaries.pictures.gardens> under Subject "white snake".
Tx to all who posted.
Persephone
On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:57:49 -0700, Persephone wrote:

The one I thought it was. Thank you for all the applause. I will be signing autographs tomorrow at animal control for my incredible wisdom and truthseeking. Bow. A so.
Persephone wrote:

Well, I hope they don't kill it. They're too pretty and besides, they're valuable - a nice healthy albino (amelanistic) corn snake can fetch as much as $150.
On another note, please don't kill snakes out of turn. They don't do any harm to you, and keep rodents in check.
--Yan

NOW you tell me! <g>
Maybe I'll call the Animal Shelter, just out of curiosity, to see what they do/did with it. (I'm not about go go into the Albino Corn Snake business!)

You're right, and I was wrong to panic before identifying the snake and making sure it wasn't harmful. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.
Persephone