White snake

I posted them in the nature newsgroup. They are not up yet. I may have posted too many. Let me know if you have any questions about any of the critters.

Reply to
Jangchub

Ahhhh. Poor Billy. Did he grow up to be a confirmed snake hater/killer after that?

~~ Shelly ~~

Reply to
~~ Shelly ~~

Thanks for that reference. I didn't know about the Nature group.

Reply to
Persephone

Well, I hope they don't kill it. They're too pretty and besides, they're valuable - a nice healthy albino (amelanistic) corn snake can fetch as much as $150.

On another note, please don't kill snakes out of turn. They don't do any harm to you, and keep rodents in check.

--Yan

Reply to
CptDondo

NOW you tell me!

Maybe I'll call the Animal Shelter, just out of curiosity, to see what they do/did with it. (I'm not about go go into the Albino Corn Snake business!)

You're right, and I was wrong to panic before identifying the snake and making sure it wasn't harmful. Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

Persephone

Reply to
Persephone