White Butterfly Ginger seeds

I thought all my Butterfly Ginger flowers were infertile, but apparantly a couple were just holding out on me. Nice paprika-red seeds in golden orange pod--quite striking. If anyone would like some seed and it's not illegal in your state, send a stout SASE. Even better, if you'd would like to exchange something that might thrive in zone 9--I live in New Orleans--let's make a trade. These are supposed to be the most frangrant of the gingers, and they're quite eye-catching too. zemedelec