While I'm here, please can someone id this weed

It grows along the roads here in the midwest, is about 18 inches tall and has blue daisy-like blooms which come out at intervals along the stem rather than one terminal bloom at the top. I think it is a weed, but it is colorful and pretty.
http://home.earthlink.net/~agless/Blue_Weed.jpg
The second picture shows another view:
http://home.earthlink.net/~agless/Blue_Weed2.jpg
I think I would like to try to collect some seed and see if I can get it to grow.
Thanks for your time.
Thanks!