Which Ragweed?

Is this a ragweed, and which one (or what, if not a ragweed)?

(26th) Weed unknown 33
(27th) Weed unknown 33a
(27th) Weed unknown 33b

The lawn owner is likely to chop them down so I have to photograph early

The flower matches ragweeds but the leaf does not, in Newcomb's Wildflower Guide. He seems to rely on the basil (bottom) leaf to distinguish the ragweeds, but as far as I can tell the basil leaf is the same as all the other ones.

Stalk seems to come up red, and turns green, anyway the bottom of some is red and others have only remaining red streaks.

Hefty stalk, it looks like they grow big.

Reply to
Ron Hardin

Sorry, Ragwort.

Reply to