Which Ragweed?

Is this a ragweed, and which one (or what, if not a ragweed)?
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w33.jpg (26th) Weed unknown 33
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w33a.jpg (27th) Weed unknown 33a
http://home.att.net/~rhhardin5/w33b.jpg (27th) Weed unknown 33b
The lawn owner is likely to chop them down so I have to photograph early
The flower matches ragweeds but the leaf does not, in Newcomb's Wildflower Guide. He seems to rely on the basil (bottom) leaf to distinguish the ragweeds, but as far as I can tell the basil leaf is the same as all the other ones.
Stalk seems to come up red, and turns green, anyway the bottom of some is red and others have only remaining red streaks.
Hefty stalk, it looks like they grow big.
--
Ron Hardin
snipped-for-privacy@mindspring.com