Where to post a photo of a tree?

What binary newsgroup does anyone use for photos for identifying trees?
I have used the online free sites, like tinypic, imageshack, photobucket, etc., and they are all too much effort and time to log in, upload, etc., etc.
Thanks.
On Fri, 31 Jul 2015 10:56:33 -0700, "Snuffy \"Hub Cap\" McKinney"

Many people - like myself - do not have access to binary groups any more - because our servers stopped carrying them :-( So we appreciate the online free photo sites. I can't recommend a specific service though - sorry John T.
--- ---

Tinypic works as quickly as anything I have seen. No need to log into anything, just upload, type in the captcha and copy the link.
Unless one has a very slow connection to the net, in which case any and all photo transfers are a bother, I cannot imagine anything faster or easier.

Ditto. I use imgur.com for my images to link. Beside newsgroup/usenet is dying. :P
--
"Even the ant has his (her) bite." --Turkish
On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 2:54:50 PM UTC-7, Ant wrote:

I went there just out of curiosity; took only a quick look, but it seemed vulgar/tacky.
Question: What is your backup for statement that "newsgroup/usenet is dying?? Straight question.
HB
On Sun, 2 Aug 2015 10:12:24 -0700 (PDT), Hypatia Nachshon

Imgur is just a place to upload and stash visuals. It is no more nor less vulgar or tacky than any other place online. I take it you do not hang out in a broad range of Usenet groups, either.

any

into

newsgroup/usenet is

seemed vulgar/tacky.

dying??

I don't see any drop off in what I call the 'good' newsgroups. Much easier to use than anything online.
Earthlink still carries all binary groups which I use a lot. Tons of special interest site -- audio, old cars, old photos, maps, you name it... just can't find one for plants/trees.
On 8/3/2015 9:51 AM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

I use its usenet service too, but it doesn't carry ALL newsgroups from its outsourced SuperNews (Giganews owns it now). :(
--
"He who storms in like a whirlwind returns like an ant." --Borneo
On 8/2/2015 10:12 AM, Hypatia Nachshon wrote:

ISPs dropping usenet services, my computer friends don't use them anymore, etc.
--
"Antacid: What ants use to get high." --unknown