Where to get vegetable seeds?

I am a vegetable gardener and save seeds every year. We only do Organic, Heirloom and Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid seeds.

We have a pack of 30 seed packs in 1 large pack, all for only $25 and it includes shipping.

Here is a link:

Call me if you'd like some seed packs.

Mark

385-204-1001
Reply to
Mark Kemp

I am a vegetable gardener and save seeds every year. We only do Organic, Heirloom and Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid seeds.

We have a pack of 30 seed packs in 1 large pack, all for only $25 and it includes shipping.

Here is a link:

Call me if you'd like some seed packs.

Mark

385-204-1001
Reply to
Mark Kemp

Piss poor marketing not describing what seeds are.

Reply to
Frank

Or how much you're getting of each one. Frankly, the prices sound exorbitant to me. Hit a reputable seed company and you can purchase bulk packs at very reasonable prices. Which is probably what the OP is doing, then just repackaging and reselling.

Reply to
Moe DeLoughan

Hi All,

I like these guys:

have actually talked to a real farmer at these guys:

Sometime I order from Burpee too.

-T

Reply to
Todd