Where to get vegetable seeds?

I am a vegetable gardener and save seeds every year. We only do Organic, Heirloom and Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid seeds.
We have a pack of 30 seed packs in 1 large pack, all for only $25 and it includes shipping.
Here is a link:
https://www.facebook.com/heirloomseeds
Call me if you'd like some seed packs.
Mark 385-204-1001
I am a vegetable gardener and save seeds every year. We only do Organic, Heirloom and Non-GMO, Non-Hybrid seeds.
We have a pack of 30 seed packs in 1 large pack, all for only $25 and it includes shipping.
Here is a link:
https://www.facebook.com/heirloomseeds
Call me if you'd like some seed packs.
Mark 385-204-1001
On 6/19/2014 1:14 PM, Mark Kemp wrote:

Piss poor marketing not describing what seeds are.
On 6/19/2014 1:47 PM, Frank wrote:

Or how much you're getting of each one. Frankly, the prices sound exorbitant to me. Hit a reputable seed company and you can purchase bulk packs at very reasonable prices. Which is probably what the OP is doing, then just repackaging and reselling.
On 06/19/2014 01:56 PM, Moe DeLoughan wrote:

Hi All,
I like these guys:
http://www.seedsofchange.com/
have actually talked to a real farmer at these guys:
http://swallowtailgardenseeds.com/
Sometime I order from Burpee too.
-T