Where to get a holly tree?

I have seen several holly trees in the Cape Cod area and would like to put one in our front yard. Those I have seen are about 15 feet high and probably the same width.
Does anyone know of a source for such a tree?
TIA
John
several Hollys here http://www.musserforests.com/browse.asp?m=1&p=h Ingrid

Holly is pretty easy to root. Why not take a few cuttings from a tree that you like?
Good idea, Pat. John Bachman, would this suggestion work or do you need a larger specimen? If so, perhaps of the native plant nurseries in your area would have some inventory.
Pat Keith wrote:

--

Celestial Habitats by J. Kolenovsky
Just fyi, there is a *serious* shortage of Ilex opaca in the industry, although last year seemed to be the 'watershed low' in terms of availability.

- Tallahassee, FL - Only to the white man was nature a wilderness -- Luther Standing Bear (Ogallala Sioux Chief)