Where to find wild strawberries near Toronto?

I'm trying to figure out where to find wild strawberries near Toronto, Canada. Ideally somewhere in the real wild, but a farm will do. I mean real wild strawberries, not a cross with cultivated ones. I used to spend weeks collecting them while a kid in Ukraine, usually averaging 50 liters or more per season. Anyone can help?
Thanks in advance Gatherer <desch1927XXX at yahoo dot com> (remove XXX)