Where's My RoiToy

How much longer are you gonna take to learn proxy servers, remailers and countless newsreaders. Who bit off more than they can gum, now?

The House of Hauer

Wow Carol, you truly are psycho.
-S
Carol dont us eopera

Snooze is just an anti-American troll. Google the name as I did recently. He/she posts and trolls on a few other NGs as well as here.
--
KL....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Don't Jew me down.

You should even think they service your area. Everyone else does.

Greedy bastid.

Right, well. I'll pass.

Explain that one to me.

I am not a troll, Koi-Lo. You however, are a fuckchop.

Do you still recently?

TROLL! Where?
--
"To assert that the earth revolves around the sun is as

The House of Hauer
She Does Now

The House of Hauer
Yuo aare the psycko one, girl.