Where has chicory gone?

In upstate New York, about this time, I always saw wild chicory, "ragged sailors," growing along the road. This year, nada, and I've driven from NYC to upper Mass. Where has all the chicory gone? BobC

Reply to
bob

snipped-for-privacy@rockaloid.com expounded:

I was in the Katonah area in mid-July and saw tons of it all over the place.

Reply to
Ann

Stands up, waving hand in the air wildly......... I've got it, it's here in Delaware!!!! Nanzi

Reply to
Nanzi

Reply to
Marilyn

Nanzi wrote in news:1187013804.762522.78440 @q75g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:

Just popped out in Indiana in the last few weeks or so...

Reply to
FragileWarrior

I havent seen it for a while either. it usually is out with the QAL. I finally got my own stand of that in my itty bitty garden. Ingrid

Reply to
dr-solo