Where can I find Thuricide for sale in Boston (kills winter moth caterpillars)

Anyone know where I can buy Thuricide in the Boston area or surrounding suburbs?
I have two trees that are getting decimated by winter moth caterpillars and I want to spray at least a portion of the trees so they hopefully don't die before the state's parasite program takes effect.
-MVL

Phone book. Yellow pages. Call garden centers. Ask "Do you carry Thuricide?"
On 27 May 2007 19:19:46 -0700, mvl_groups snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Sighhhh......I guess it's time to de-x-no-archive for the multitude of googleheads that are missing out on the benefit of my years of wisdom and all the fine crap that I spew forth, as well as the interesting exchanges 'tweenst Kaiser Bill and I. ;-)
Investigate implementing your own parasite program. Don't be killing *us* with pesticides, along with the bugs.
Come on, man.... you can do it!
Care and keep on googling... I guess, if you have no alternative Charlie
On 27 May 2007 19:19:46 -0700, mvl_groups snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

Crap, my bad....please ignore my hasty response to your post.
You are one of the good guys apparently
Red-Faced Charlie
On May 27, 10:19 pm, mvl_groups snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote:

It might be marketed as "Dipel" you gotta catch the early instars for it to be effective.
mvl_groups snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com expounded:

A local arborist I spoke with said the nasty little bastards are two weeks behind (due to the winter we had). I have a beautiful weeping cherry out front that hadn't suffered any damage yet. He said to spray anyways, and he was right!. You can buy Safer Caterpillar Killer (active ingredient is Bacillus thurigensis var. Kurstaki, or Dipel) at most hardware stores, nurseries, Home Desperate, etc. It works wondefully. Gives the nasties a bellyache they don't recover from <G>
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts