where can I buy trailing rosemary online?

Hi everyone,
I moved to France and I am trying to set up a garden. In my area I can't find trailing rosemary. Any suggestions on a good variety?
Thank you, Alexandra
In article

I'm glad someone escaped;-)
Have a look at http://boutique.aujardin.info/search.php?q=romarin&submit=Chercher
I had no luck with Romain officinalis "Lockwoodii" or "Irene" (trailing). The best I could come up with was Romarin rampant 'Corsican Blue' \ Rosmarinus officinalis 'Corsican Blue' at the bottom of the page on the web site. It is a prostrate plant.
Where abouts are you in France?
--

Billy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7WBB0svwMdY&feature=related