where can I buy trailing rosemary online?

Hi everyone,

I moved to France and I am trying to set up a garden. In my area I can't find trailing rosemary. Any suggestions on a good variety?

Thank you, Alexandra

Reply to
GH

I'm glad someone escaped;-)

Have a look at

had no luck with Romain officinalis "Lockwoodii" or "Irene" (trailing). The best I could come up with was Romarin rampant 'Corsican Blue' \ Rosmarinus officinalis 'Corsican Blue' at the bottom of the page on the web site. It is a prostrate plant.

Where abouts are you in France?

Reply to
Billy