when to pick corn?

Page 2 of 2
On 2011-08-21, Todd wrote:

When you master Slackware then you're a Linux user. And SLRN is the best newsreader.
Yep, peal some of the husk off and microwave.
--
Bud

Higgs Boson wrote:

..
we cut the ends off and microwave. no boiling needed. turn halfway through. for how long depends upon how many and how big the ears are (and how powerful your microwave is :) ). we just did four ears and it took ten minutes. divine!
i like mine plain or with a little butter.
songbird

You got that right. The few ears that I do manage to get as far as the kitchen go into the micro. Again, no losing vitamins in boiling water. Can't understand why anybody still does that.
HB